Friday, April 26, 2013

Joy In The Everyday.


Even when life doesn't seem to be going especially as planned - certainly not as desired - there is still Joy to be found everyday.

Today I received my 27th (yes, count them - 27!) rejection letter from the 27th company I have interviewed at.  Which is incredibly difficult to stomach, but I'm not giving up hope!

But You know what also happened today?  It was the first day here in Minnesota of actual Spring-like weather!  The seven inches of snow we were gifted with on Tuesday is all but gone and today the thermometer has nearly reached 70 degrees!  The sky is blue without a cloud to be seen, birds are singing their little hearts out, buds are forming on the trees and the sun has graced us with her presence!  Friends from college connected online today, reminiscing about fabulous times and memories dear that are nearly ten years gone by.  And I received a Happy Birthday package from my Best Friend in Seattle!

Even with all of the stresses, the challenges of keeping everything together and my wits about me; holding out hope for the perfect job found and obtained - even with the weight of life pressing firmly on my shoulders - You know what?  Today has been bursting with Joy!  And it's not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment